Friday, November 17, 2006

So. I let you out of my sight for the weekend, and THIS is what happens? Seriously. I think you've got some decompression to do before you get wild an' crazy enough to make it to mini-golf, don't you? C'mon! Where is the Jeff of yore? Where is Shorts Man? It used to be that it was not a party until you, my beloved, had tropped trou.

It's all your fault, Karl. If you had just found a pair and gone along with the East Coast dudes, I know that the pictures that Jeff would be sending me and begging me to post would be boobtastic. Donny, I love you, but let my man do a Hitch on you, okay? My grandpa had more finesse with the ladies. Of course, he paid them well. But that's not the point.

Naw, I'm just funning with all of youse. I'm jealous that you went and eclipsed my girlie weekend with this glorious weekend of horror.

I plan on posting via in-law tonight...possibly tomorrow night...then from home on Sunday. I thought that I might get the ball rolling before the Fest starts, by posting my take on a few movies. But I've got jitters at the starting gate. The first post has to start off strong. But with horror as the subject matter, there's so much to choose from. Should I go for the gore? A nice bloody gusher? Even that has its subcategories. American - Chopper Mall? Italian - House by the Cemetery (Bob!)? How about start it off with a nice "Thriller" (aka: They Call Her One-Eye)?

Are any of you packing this weekend, by the way? As in, do you have the ability to post, and will you? Or am I it for the weekend?

Love and Unicorns,
Maude Posted by Picasa

No comments: