Friday, November 17, 2006

Paintin' the town Brown!

Jeff, since you left I have turned the place into a horrific bachelorette pad. Tampons everywhere! Makeup! Buffy episodes scattered across the coffee table! The caps, they are OFF...with a vengeance. I'm planning on parking the Little Lebowski at your mom's tonight while I take myself off to the movies for a little "Reincarnation" fun.

However, I have a screaming toddler wandering around in circles at the moment. The days when I can park my cuteness in front of the computer for hours on end are over, unfortunately. I know you want me to post up a few, but those screams...they reverberate up my mommy legs, short circuit my brain, and demand that I come get him, NOW. This instant!

What is up with this Picasa you have been pressuring me to download? Are you working for them now, like some deranged techie Amway? Is it going to suck up all the nudie pictures of me and stick them into a pretty photo album for the world to see? Actually, maybe I wouldn't mind so much. The world needs to see more of my boobs.

No comments: