Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Fun Times With Skull Butter

Dear Readers,

I know there are already two reviews of Carlos Puerto's 1977 film "Escalofrío" (aka "Satan's Blood") on this site... but mine has lots of pretty pictures! Allow me to depart from my usual verbose method of film critique and give you the Jeff's Notes version:



How To Live Like A Satanist




First, grow a beard and decorate in Tarot Cards:

Sexy Satanism Expert


Next, do what Satanists (apparently) do best: undress women!

Satantists Love Bewbies!


Now cut the cheese!

Why don't you cut the cheese, huh?
"Why don't you cut the cheese, huh?"


Contact kosher spirits with the Jewija Board!

Contact kosher spirits with the Jewija Board!


Finally, make sure you provide a decent home to Chucky's Grandma...

Look out!  It's Chucky's Grandma!



...because she makes the best homemade Skull Butter in Spain!Skull Butter!
Skull Butter!!!


Two Georges for plenty of full-frontal nudity and one because I laughed a lot at the unintentional humor. That means at Dudes of Horror, this movie has thrice received a George Rating of three! Three threes? 333! That's half of 666! And look! I unconsciously posted six photos from the film! Help! I'm becoming a Satanist! Where's my skull butter!?!?!?



No comments: