Thursday, November 30, 2006

filmageddon



The crapfest just keeps on coming! After the mostly dissapointing movies during the horrorfest I decided to rent The Omen (2006) hoping for a good remake* and I feel like beating someone to death. This movie was so bad , it was dull, tedious and uninspired. Liev Schreiber was as usual horrible, the man ruined the Manchurian Candidate for chrissakes , why he's not bussing tables by now is beyond me. Julia Stiles puts on a passable performance as the mother of the spawn of Satan played by Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick who is only kinda creepy, the kid from Godsend would have been better, that creepy little bastard. I'm sick of bad remakes riding on their names , if I write a shit remake of Scanners can I be a writer director too? Please? I can churn out garbage scripts and use 'safe' camera tricks with the best of the worst hacks allowed to make movies today. You know where to find me Hollywood.

* What , it could happen.

1 comment:

Jeff, Dude of Horror said...

Please remake "Lifeforce" and cast Bunny as the female alien. Thanks in advance!