Thursday, December 21, 2006

Blizzard horror

Snowed in! Nothing better to do than watch horror movies , but none were on during the day so I had to make due with 't3h hawt sexx0r' ( as the kids say ) with Bunny. Unfortunately for you , dear reader there is no video of that , fortunately there are two horror movies in my Tivo's to do list!

The first being a delightful zombie romp from the land down under , that's right undead Vegemite sandwiches ! It's like 'Attack of the killer tomatoes' but with funny accents and potted meat. Something deep within my soul draws me to a Aussie zombie flick , titled oh so creatively 'Undead' . Required reading before the movie can be found here.

After that is a movie damn near ga-run-teed to piss me off, BloodRayne. Come on, this HAS to suck vampire cock , it was 'inspired' by a video game and we damn well know nothing good can come of that! Will it be worse than Manos: The Hands of Fate? Well known as THE worst movie of all time and conversely one of the BEST MST3K episodes ever. Why would I subject myself to this dreck dear reader? Well, obviously I'm a movie masochist , or maybe I like to get hammered and watch bad movies only to post incoherent ramblings on 't3h intablag' . Whatever , fuck you.

Check back this weekend boys and girls, or don't.

-Walt

No comments: